Make Yo Move - JJ featuring Runway

Story: Mike C.

JJ featuring Runway "Make Yo Move"

Make Yo Move is a new song by Jessica Jonathan a.k.a JJ, featuring rapper Runway.

Jessica Jonathan - is an R&B singer songwriter from Dallas, TX.
Jessica fell in love early. That love was for music and she would fall hard. JJ quickly took on a strong fascination with music ranging from Classical, R&B Soul, pop, hip-hop, jazz, and blues. Since the age of 11, JJ has encompassed her love for music by playing and studying the violin as well as nurturing her talent as a vocalist. “I believe it was when I was in the 7th grade when I grasped what I was vocally capable of”, she goes on to describe, “there was a time in the girls locker room when this song came on the radio, “Nobody” by Deborah Cox, I sang the bridge of the song, which was vocally challenging by the why and I nailed it.” JJ participated in many activities in and out of school. All where she could further develop her skills and do what she loved doing best performing. She sang in talent shows, choir musicals and took on roles in plays. She also has a skill for writing. It hasn’t been until now, that she has introduced her songwriting ability to the public, with songs she has recorded. JJ has recently joined in collaboration with a song writing team known as the Front Runners. “This is hot, actually this production team is fire, each member of the group beings a unique song writing vibe to the entire group.” JJ is currently acquiring a Bachelors of Arts in Music performance at Texas Woman’s University in Denton, TX.


Joshua "RunWay" Law, who started his rap career in 2003 , grew up in the North Dallas and reps his hood and city to the fullest. For a while, he gave in to the lure of the streets. “I saw a lot of people get locked up and I didn’t want to go that route,” Run says. “I had to do something different with my life.” A rap career had been in the back of Run’s mind since high school when he used to sneak out of class to hit up a popular record shop. He didn’t take his potential career seriously until he witnessed Jay-Z’s Hard Knock Life tour. Run quickly recorded a demo and took it to Universal Records. On “Hustle”, Run finds the parallels between working the corner and working a 9 to 5 and “All Good (Dedication To My Father)” which is not on the album showcases the blessed rapper recounting how he overcame his personal demons. “People say you can believe me as soon as I start rapping,” says Run. “I just bring folks closer to me. I ain’t scared to rap about who I really am or what’s really going on in the hood. It’s not just flossing with me.” With an incomparable flow underscored by hyper Texas-sized beats and enough heart to fuel a Cowboys’ championship win, RunWay is certain to not only just put Dallas on the hip-hop map, but solidify its place in the rap game as well.




Listen to
"Make Yo Move" - JJ featuring Runway
Make Yo Move-Maste...



"Make Yo Move" was recorded by Three Star Productions.

Contact JJ @ myspace.com/jondarise
Contact Runway @ myspace.com/runwaymuzik
Contact Three Star Productions @ www.threestarproductions.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...